I first discover this young woman back in 2016, when she preformed beside rapper Marco Pave. She had an rare stage present that you don’t see in many female rappers of today. As we all know being a female rapper now, come with many eyes watching you to see if you can hang with the big boys. And from what I saw this young queen know how to carry herself. She about to take the game by storm with her music, and her unique beauty. I was so happy that she agreed to be my lady of the month. I been wanting to ask her for months to be my lady of the month, so I was ecstatic to get her views on love and relationship cause if you follow her on Twitter then you know that this woman can get deep when it comes to this topic.
1. What kind of men you into and what do you look for in a man?
I'm grateful to be involved with a man who is creative, I have always been drawn to people who have similar interests. I believe in order to accomplish any of my goals, I have to have someone who understands what I do as an artist and it's easier to date someone who is into the arts. I love ambitious people, people who go after what they want.
What the craziest date you been on?
2. I know this probably isn't what you meant when you asked this question, but I went on a date with a guy a few years ago that I met online and his ex girlfriend showed up. I'm so glad she popped up because it let me know at the very beginning that this wasn't the man for me.
Can social media control your relationship or do we give social media all our power?
3. Social media can't control your relationship, you & your significant other are the only two people responsible for your relationship and you can't let anything from the outside come in and ruin what you have. Your bond should be unbreakable.
What destroy a relationship faster: lack of trust or lack of communication?
4.Lack of communication. I feel like anything can be fixed by communicating. If you don't trust a person, you shouldn't be in a relationship with them in the first place.
For you what more important in a relationship a spiritual connection or physical connection?
5. A spiritual connection is more important to me. You can't have the physical without the spiritual. A person should definitely be comfortable with you, and nothing is more important than my comfort when it comes to connecting with someone.
What is the key to a successful relationship?
6. Being friends first. You have to make sure whoever you're with is honestly your friend and you have to be sure that they have your back and vice versa.
For more info on idaly maceano, you can follow her on
these social media outlet